Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cross...with a side of 'cross!


'Cross racing has officially begun, but in case you take me for a blatant liar, I have proof beyond the fantastic footage on our facebook page of Damien not running over barriers: Behold, the IMT boys in Hood River mixing it up.


Don't be fooled by the music, the footage, the captions, or all the funky-hip style, this was not filmed in the early 90's, and it's intent is to get your blood pumping. It was put together by these guys  http://idahobikeracing.org/

Additionally, last weekend I went to Sandy Point (in Idaho, but not to be confused with Sandpoint ID. That's far away) to check out some sick SICX first round action. Some raced, some spectated, some were on beer hand-up duty and heckled. I prefer the last two, but I think we all had fun... save for the 12-year old I called a sandbagger and told he was going to slow way down once he and his girlfriend started having relations. Judging from the immediate bird he threw my way, I think even he was in good spirits. Point is, come on out to one of these things because it's probably not the style or tone of racing you've seen before, and as the weather gets colder, what better is there to do? https://www.facebook.com/pages/SICX/491156767585637

- BC

No comments:

Post a Comment