Monday, November 17, 2014

Ibis launches the all new 2015 Mojo HD3

No, I haven't ridden it. I was not at the launch last week and despite being a fan of, and having worked for, Ibis I don't know any more about the new Mojo HD3 than what is outlined by our friends at VitalMTB below.

Wait... I lied. I do know a little more: It seems pretty ideal for local Boise trails due to it's (light) weight, lessened 150mm of travel, and relatively steep 66.6-degree head angle. Also, the smaller sizes are shipping in December (read: January) with the larger sizes following in January (read: March). Come see us and we'll get your name on one ASAP.














I have a cross-related post coming shortly (Title: A Beginner's Guide to Heckling), but until then, enjoy.  http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/First-Look-All-New-2015-Ibis-Mojo-HD3,8344/Slideshow,0/bturman,109


BC



No comments:

Post a Comment