Sunday, August 10, 2014

What's important this week

There are three things that I've concerned myself with this weekend:

1. Camping with the chickie and the kids, which was awesome and I have a load of pics, but nothing you haven't seen before. I could take pictures of amazing meals I've eaten, too, but that's not what this space is. There's this new Facebook thing I've been hearing about...maybe I'll join one of these days. Anyhoo...


2. Shark Week. I love me some Shark Week when I get home from a weekend in the great outdoors mid-summer. And while I think the "Shark of Darkness, Submarine" only exists in Narnia
http://www.inquisitr.com/1403972/submarine-is-discoverys-legendary-shark-getting-megalodon-treatment/   ...it's still entertaining.



and 3. Ratboy (Josh Bryceland) winning again in Windham. Repeat win, in the USA, for the second time this year and taking the overall DH World Cup lead. Furthermore, I called it at the beginning of the season. Scoreboard, suckers. Walk off home run.















Become a fan here: http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/Windham-World-Cup-Race-Insanity,7977/Slideshow,0/sspomer,2

It's late, so good night and more soon.
BC

No comments:

Post a Comment